July 23, 2010

Birthday Trip



We are home from our four day birthday celebration trip. The sprites are tuckered and ready for some snuggling. With their own blankets in their own cribs.


We went to spend my birthday with my parents in Houston. It's truly grand to be with your parents on your birthday -- a day that is not only important to you, but also one of the most important to them as well! I loved being with them.




They hosted a little pool party for me and then took my out to a very fine restaurant for dinner -- they even paid for the babysitter!

The party, however, was all about seeing friends and blessing the babies.
















Here is the family right before my birthday dinner -- we laid the girls down in their new matching pajamas (thanks, MOM) and spent a night on the town!


And then we came home and I was treated very well!



Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so special!

4 comments:

MLEastland July 23, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Great post. Love seeing your face.

Holly July 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

ML! I just called you. Call me back!!

Anonymous July 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Wonderful pictures! I miss that whole family.

Jen July 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

these are so fun holly. that one of you and your mom is perfect.
i remember 10 years ago our first car ride together. does that ring a bell? lakeside and then fun times in your neighborhood. =)

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP