May 7, 2010

While in Houston


While in Houston

I had to remove everything with a face from Margot's room.
I washed my hair with what I later found out was "Gentle Puppy Shampoo".
Margot insisted that I put a bandaid on her rabbit, Wimsey.
Stella wouldn't go to sleep until I removed the five-feet-tall inflatable clown from the corner of her room ... who doesn't like to sleep with an unnatural smiling face lurking in the corner?
I gave one time-out.


Got some cute used clothes at the jbfsale.
Saw two Sarahs, two Lisas, and a Claire.
Here's one of Margot and Audrey (Lisa's baby)

I saved two babies from the "depths" of the 1-foot-deep pool. Stella's incident was much more dramatic though. Still amazed at what she is able to endure everyday.



I made blueberry pancakes on a griddle for the first time and then watched two sisters sharing.


more later...

2 comments:

Amy May 17, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

That sounds like such fun!

One time-out! Goodness. Is that girls or am I a terrible mother? I think I give one time-out every morning....

kt May 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

I am so sad we missed you guys while in Houston! Hopefully next time we will be able to get together.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP