February 14, 2010

Margaret



Margaret hardly even looked at me while my parents were here. She loves them so much! She got to show Boudreaux her borrowed doll house while I was rolling out calzones. Then she read with J.J. all the following morning. My mom gave the girls the cutest little hand-painted pillows for Valentine's day. My dad brought them roses and balloons! We had a fine time.


We got another big shipment from Hawaii last last week. Tons of hand-me-down clothes. We've been wearing them all. Thanks, Cadi! The photo above is in one of the new dresses. My pesky prime lens didn't catch it at all.


I'm looking forward to doing my first newborn shoot in early March (hi, Collier!). Does anyone have any tips?

2 comments:

Jeff Fish February 16, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

I'd like to jump in and say thanks to Cadi, too, for the lovely things!

Wynne Elder February 17, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

go to iheartfaces.com and to their "tutorials" on general photography - they have a great article on shooting newborns! how fun! good luck!

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP