January 29, 2010

The Thrasher

Our friend Lisa took great pity on us in our infirmity and had HOT soup (Chicken Chili) delivered from 50 miles away! We were so blessed. I think we'll be eating that for three days! I hope to try out her recipe in the next weeks and I will post it here. Thanks, Lisa and Brad!

Stella is doing so much better. She's in the wild and crazy phase right now. She likes banging her head on the floor, face-plants, falling backwards into who-knows-what, and, most of all, she loves her blanket. Here's a tiny taste of that.

Hopefully back next week in full blogging stride. For now, I leave you with this:

3 comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

What a cutie pie. I'm so glad you guys are on the mend.

Anonymous January 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

This made me laugh so much! She is adorable. I love how she throws her arms straight up every time she falls backwards.

Love you guys!

Anonymous February 4, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

i was mesmerized. and sometimes nervous about the sides. im glad you are a great mom. -jen c

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP