January 11, 2010

Featured!


photo by bright and blithe




I am honored to have been featured
several times over at my new friend's blog.
Go check out her site and leave some comment love.
She's a fantastic writer and thinker!



Stella is currently sick with the stomach flu (mama-diagnosed, so it is questionable). I got her up this morning, soaked from head to toe with you-know-what. A bath was first on the docket. From there, breakfast and prayers.
We had a wonderful church service in which Christ was proclaimed and parishioners were blest. (I'm bringing back the archaic spelling of that word). Some new students came and a few new families. Praise God! Our church could be growing.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Holly, thanks so much for linking! You are so sweet. I'm so sorry your little Stella is under the weather.

Holly January 11, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

I need you thank you for all the links; for they are certainly plentiful on your site. What a fun blogging world!

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP