January 11, 2010

The Constellation

Hi

I'm just dropping in to let you know Stella's doing better by and by. She's my bright daystar*.


Even working up the strength to smile after eating half of an avocado. Though certainly not mashed. Nothing mashed for this girl, please and thank you. She will have nothing to do with spoons.


I think this is my fastest camera to blogpost time ever. These pictures were taken less than twenty minutes ago! Now all is quiet and I'm off for a much needed nap.


I leave you with the words to one verse of our favorite Christmas/Epiphany hymn.

Rorate coeli desuper!
Heavens, distil your balmy showers;
*For now is risen the bright Daystar,
From the rose Mary, flower of flowers:
The clear Sun, whom no cloud devours,
Surmounting Phoebus in the east,
Is comen of His heav’nly towers,
Et nobis puer natus est.

1 comments:

Lisa January 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I love this hymn. Brad and Jeff and their band used to play this with the meoldy on the whistle. So beautiful and one of my favorite memories of those times together. Glad Stella is on the mend!

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP