December 29, 2009

I was so glad to have the opportunity to photograph my sister-in-law and her beautiful family on Christmas eve. It was in the windiest part of our Texas blizzard. Her son Miles, who is Margot's age and can also be seen here splashing my girls, was screaming at the top of his lungs the whole 3 minutes we were out there. I simply LOVE this picture. Composition could be better, but we were working in tight quarters! I had my back up against a brick wall.



She is such a wonderful sister-in-law. Her motherly wisdom has blessed me (and indirectly Margot and Stella) so much. For my birthday before Margot was born, she gave me a copy of Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. I don't know what I would have done without her!


Thanks, Jenni!
Here's some singles of the family

Cate walking on top of the gate


Ella smiling in the snow


Izzy loving on her magical unicorn with a purple horn


Miles in his favorite spot, mama's arms

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

what a beautiful family! isn't that book a lifesaver? literally! i don't know what we would have done without it. it's my standard shower gift now.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP