July 5, 2010

Stella




My Stella dear has such personality. She is determined and coordinated.


Strong and very happy.


Up for almost anything.



Not really into doing what you want her to do just because


But relatively obedient


Loves getting hooked into a good stare.

Uses most anything as a phone (you'd think her mama talked on the phone alot, but I DONT! I don't know where she got this).


Easily amused


A little bit crazy


An adoring sister and an attentive student of Margaret's


And tougher than any baby I've known.

2 comments:

Amy July 5, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

I like this! I'm inspired to start posting some pictures of my boys on my old blog.

I love getting to watch them unfold. Such a privilege.

Sarah July 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Love her. Love you. And love this precious post.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP