June 2, 2010

The Quilt


My grandmother gave me a quilt, sewn at the hand of my great grandmother, Margaret. Oh my, I do love this quilt. I've never felt this way about ANY quilt. It simply suits me perfectly. So I drew a miniature of it and then photographed every block. I hope you will scroll all the way down and see the wonders. It's an old quilt, washed alot, so it does have holes and patches. But isn't it grand?


Can you find the blocks that I chose to color in my miniature likeness?





























Wish I had two ... or maybe that would cheapen the whole business. I just love it. That's all I need to say!

Everyone does

1 comments:

melissa June 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

wow- what an absolutely beautiful quilt!!

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP