April 30, 2010

Potty Training



I'm sure you've noticed my absence. I know you were all checking in to see if I'd written a new post. All three of you. Hi. Here I am again.

We're potty training. So far, we are completely unsuccessful. We're pulling out all the tricks. My next step is just to make the switch to panties and just put all of our rugs away for a month or so until we get the hang of it.

Until we do get the hang of it, I guess there's nothing to do but sit and wait.


Thanks to my dear dear friend Becky for starting a blog and inspiring me to start posting again! Love you, girl!

6 comments:

MLEastland April 30, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

there you are!
love the hand in water attempt! classic slumber party move.

A. May 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I love your post's!
You're funny, and his two girls are amazing! I'm glad you posted after so long.

Lisa May 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Don't despair! Keylon and Rowan were completely different- Keylon was completely by the potty training book and the "just let him go naked" approach really worked for Rowan! Hang in there!

Becky May 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Those pictures are amazing.

Jen May 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

old fashion. just like i like it.

Amy May 6, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

The pictures are wonderful.

The naked approach is a good one. Of course, you can't be out and about much. But Laith was naked for a few weeks straight before he turned 2, with a mini potty in our living area (a bit gross, but, well, that's how it is), and then BAM! He was all right. It took him almost another year for night-time, and 6 months for naps. But daytime, he was good.

The naked thing can be messy, and I've only done one child, but I think it works. Let us know your progress.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP