March 4, 2010

In the Placemat Drawer

Picture problem solved. I no longer have to jump through 87 hoops to put up pictures on the blog because I found an old macintosh laptop in the placemat drawer. I really dislike PCs now. The Mac has photoshop, an added bonus! Whew. What a find! I put it there in December of 2009, and it sat happily under the placemats for almost 15 months untouched. When I opened up Firefox, it asked me if I wanted to restore my previous session... Ummm, YES! So I looked at the very pages I was looking at the last time I used this old beast. Some pictures of embroidery and a couple of etsy listings. Ha. I was entertained.

At long last, the eye candy returns to the blog. Just picture me doing a victory dance just like Margot and Stella.





I'll be back soon with more pictures of the darling matching skirts and the story behind both of these victory dances.

I'm coming down with a cold. Since I'm the only one in the house who can reach the food, that's really bad news. No one here to nurse me back to health. Jeff returns Monday. Let's hope this illness can hold off until then. Goodnight (It's 7:34 PM and I'm seriously going to bed. I'm just that tired.)

XOXO

1 comments:

MLEastland March 4, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

amazing pictures! cloth diapers??

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP