February 21, 2010

Enjoy!




I am enjoying
Jeff!
reading Father Elijah
taking naps
drinking tea (chai, mostly, with a few cups here and there of Rooibus)

having mostly computer free days


Jeff is enjoying
a good night's rest
a good day's work
working up his Italian so he can give three of his scholarly papers while he's in Italy ( I would have a hard enough time of giving my papers in English, but my polymath Jeffie can do it all! At any given moment you can look over to him and he's talking to himself under his breath in vigorous Italian. I love it.)
being with his girls




Margot is enjoying
talking on the phone
coloring with chalk (which she calls chocolate ... I have no idea why!)
reading in her crib
testing the limits of EVERY SINGLE ONE of Mama's rules
dancing
feeding Stella



Stella is enjoying
eating
walking
banging her head on things
chewing on toothbrushes (She's still toothless, though)
trying to climb out of the high chair
running her slightly clamy chubby hands through my hair (ecstasy for her)
dancing
BOOKS!


What are you enjoying?

3 comments:

Acadia Hughes Photography February 21, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

I am very much enjoying reading your blog at the moment!! We miss you and love you guys so much!

Ana February 22, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

I'm enjoying spending time with my family.

Lisa February 22, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Dove dark chocolates
Homeschooling Keylon
Rowan being potty trained!
A snack of apples and all-natural peanut butter
Turning on the electric blanket and snuggling with Brad

Make some soup! It will be so yummy to have these next couple of days!

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP