January 3, 2010

Leafy Fun

Warning, this post contains many many leafy pictures! We had such fun playing in the leaves that finally started falling here!
















I don't have much of a head to think (or write) right now. Today is day 2 of waking up at 5:51am without a nap! I think my early rising will have to go hand in hand with an afternoon nap. We've got some friends staying with us right now, so there really wasn't an opportunity to lie down to nap. Is it just me or do naps take a long time to happen? Jeff falls asleep within a minute but it takes me at least 30 minutes for a nap! What about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Is it just me or does life seem a bit backward? About the time we get to the age where we can truly appreciate an afternoon snooze, we are no longer afforded the luxury.

Holly January 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Yes, it's backward! Ironically, after I posted this this morning, I took a two hour nap this afternoon. The only word I had to describe it was "FUN!"
I'm off to bed now, refreshed.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP