January 24, 2010

Generosity

After a sudden cancellation by the babysitter meant to stay with the girls during the confirmation service, practically every member of our church offered to come and expose themselves to all the phlegm so I could be confirmed.

Graciously my friend Naomi came to sit with them during the service and another friend, Ali, stayed with them during our dinner with the Bishop. Thank you, friends!
It was a fine evening. The service meant very much to me and I'm grateful for all the help I received. It was wonderful to be confirmed right alongside Jeff, too. And those slaps on the cheek from the Bishop? What can beat that?
Click here to see a few pictures. In the first, I'm standing in line to be blest by the Bishop. I'm not in the second photo because I was putting my babies to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP