December 19, 2009

Posing for the Camera

There are days when Margot requests that I photographically document everything she does. There are days when the constant refrain is "Take the camera away, mama!". Then there are days that she neither desires nor detests the camera; on those days I am allowed, without insult, to ask Margot to look at the camera and occasionally ask her to smile. I rarely do this though, because 9 times out of 10 I get these sorts of faces.






She is red-faced in some of them because she's practically holding her breath for all the effort she's putting into smiling. The bottom, middle picture is the face that she gives me when I ask her to show me a happy heart. It usually produces the ephemeral dimple. Not today.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Oh, if she were mine I'd have a giant poster of these hanging somewhere. Second row, second frame is my fave.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP