October 19, 2010

Uprooted



I had to re-do this picture. The first one just never really felt right to me. I hope you enjoy it. If you want a copy of the full sized version, please click that Gmail button at the top and ask me! If you want a copy of the other one, I will send that one too, just be sure to specify.

Then I did it again with some nandinas.



When did I become such a leaf lover?

We've spent some good time outdoors nurturing our plants. Margot only talks about gardening in Italian, since her only book experience with cultivating plants is in Italian. She's out there talking about pianti, and I just nod my head, pretending I understand.




Stella uprooted my heartiest pumpkin squash plant. Just like that. Up it came; the leaves have been weeping ever since.


Does any one know when to harvest carrots?



1 comments:

Anonymous October 19, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

I love that Margot only speaks garden-speak in Italian. And I love the picture of Stella and the water in mid-splash. Can't wait to meet these girls someday.

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP