September 2, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Hi
The month of August, 2010 will forever be remembered as the month of the month-long-headache. I'm coming out of it slowly, but still feel the terrorizing threat of a headache hovering at the door.

With that said, I hope you'll forgive my absence and jump in with me to the pictures that have been getting dusty in my camera.


While I was sick, the children learned to lie still beside my bed and entertain themselves.



They were lambs, most of the time.



Margaret even brought me flowers one day. (To look at, not hold. She never intended them to be mine!)



Stella would help me search the pocket on my dress for my phone (have I mentioned that she has a thing for phones?)



They would endure breakfasts in the dark (artificial light is almost intolerable with a headache (for me)).






I'm in Houston right now. Visiting friends. Having good conversations. Mothering. And hopefully going to the pool this afternoon!!

More soon.

3 comments:

Sarah September 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

margot is your mini-me. crazy.

Anonymous September 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I miss my friend, Hollster. When you come home, I pray that you'll feel whole and headache free.

I hope you'll teach me how to set up a blog like this. As my niece has said, our life should be on the web--if not a reality show!! I think I'll do it!

Feel better, and my love to the girls--
Susan C

Holly September 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Sarah, You're right! In these photos, she looks particularly like me.

Susan, Come over and I'll tutor you in Blogging 101

Post a Comment

  © All images are property of Holly Fish; template by OurBlogTemplates 2009

Back to TOP